Apologies for the lack of reviews and general uploads but technology has been failing me over and over but I think I am on top of it for now.
Here is todays review:
– Adds a good amount of ‘plumping’ to your lips
– Doesn’t burn/sting
– Nice colour, glossy, comfortable to wear and still adding coverage
– In Australia they come in 6 shades which people might find limiting.
– Some people may not like the tingly plumping feeling
– Some people may not like the scent
Overall I love this product. I am glad that I got it in the gift set as I wouldn’t have even bothered looking at these if I hadn’t.
You can get the Too Faced colour bombs from Mecca Cosmetica website or in store for $29.95 which I think is reasonable.
Or you can get it from Beauty Bay for (and I find this interesting) $34 AUD. I find this interesting, because Mecca has a reputation for being over priced and having majorly inflated prices, but for once they are the cheaper option! Hooray! Lets get supporting Australian retailers!
Have you tried any of the ‘Lip Injection’ range from Too Faced? What are your thoughts?