Each month I keep an eye out on an email from Australia Post saying that my Bella Box is ready to be shipped. It’s a monthly box containing 5-6 samples of products and the occasional full-sized item. I usually receive my box as the first wave of them are being sent out, but these past couple of months I somehow have ended up being included on the later wave of shipments. Which is fine, really – but it means that I have to avoid Instagram and the Bella Box Facebook page as the posts are usually spoilers for what I can be expecting.
This month I did see a photo on Instagram of the box, and to say it got me slightly excited is an understatement. I literally couldn’t wait to receive it in the mail. I got a new notification at 7:30am saying it was ‘on board with driver’, and that little email made my day. I think I found myself checking the ‘track my parcel’ page more than Facebook yesterday but nothing came… It wasn’t until 7:15pm that I heard a knock on my door – it had arrived!
I ran straight away upstairs, delayed putting the children to bed, got the camera out and started filming the ‘unboxing’.
(You can view the unboxing at the end of this post)
Inside the box was:
– A limited edition Savoir Faire makeup kit in “C’est le ton qui fait la musique” (Winter) – the RRP of this was $110. So to receive this in a monthly sample box which costs $14.95 was just unreal.
I just did a product review on the Savoir Faire Lip products which you can see here; this brand is certainly one to look out for when it comes to luxury cosmetics!
– Sample size (5mL) of Allegra Rhodes Hand and Nail Creme
– Sample Size (30mL) John Freida Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme – A perfect size for handbags
– Sample Size (3mL) EmerginC Cleanser and hydrating Phytelene Cream
– Compeed blister repair patch – Clearly a must have for all those who wear shoes that really aren’t that comfortable and guaranteed to give you blisters at the end of the night, all for the name of fashion and looking good in the silly season.
Overall I think Bella Box did an amazing job this month – What a wonderful Christmas present to myself! Because I deserve it 🙂
If you wanted to subscribe to Bella Box and receive a monthly box of surprises, you can sign up by going towww.bellabox.com.au. They also have a box for men and recently a babies box for the expectant mother which would be a lovely surprise for a baby shower gift.
Are you subscribed to Bella Box? I would love to hear your thoughts on the December Box.