This weeks beauty wish list comes from a website that I have never used before Luxola.com
I have heard so many people talk about it but until recently I had never even looked at it. Bad I know!
So I was browsing and a few things caught my attention to add to my wish list… Here is what I would like to try one day.
1. ByTerry Eye Designer Palette: This palette appeals to me because the products I have tested and tried from by Terry are amazing. I had no idea that they did eyeshadow palettes and this smokey nudes looks beautiful. The products I do own are the Ombre Blackstars which are the best eye products I have tried so I do have high expectation from this palette. I would love to get my hands on this at some stage.
2. Make Up Store Micro Shadows – This may seem boring to add to a wish list but I honestly have never tried any eyeshadows from Make Up Store. Which is odd because there is a physical store in a shopping centre here in Sydney that I am at almost every week but I have never picked up any eyeshadows. I have heard a lot of rave reviews about these shadows and products from Make Up Store in general so I do want to try these in the future.
3. Alpha-H Liquid Gold Rejuvenating Cream – Another brand I have never tried but hear a lot of hype about. I am all for anti ageing night creams now that I am in my dirty thirties and have heard so much about Alpha-H. If there are some Alpha H recommendations you have for me, please let me know in the comments so I can look into them also.
4. Mary-Lou Manizer by TheBalm – Another highly hyped cult product on the market that I have never tried. Bad beauty blogger I know. I am certainly wanting to add this to my collection for sure. So one day soon I hope to have this shimmery goodness in my hot little hands.
5. ZOEVA Rose Gold Luxury Set – How can you say no to brushes when they look this beautiful. Looks aside, I have heard a lot of good things about ZOEVA Brushes and I am dying to try them. They seem to me like they are the new Sigma, which is more affordable brushes with great quality. The brushes seem to be different shapes, more tapered brushes for blending etc which I personally love. I am dying to try some of thee brushes and little sets like this gives you a good opportunity to get a feel for both face and eye brushes. This is a definite ‘I NEED’ product.
Have you tried any of these, or shopped at Luxola? I would love to hear your experience as I said, I have never purchased with them.
Leave a comment and let me know what your experience has been like.